Pokemon RPG: Legacy of Dark Mewtwo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG: Legacy of Dark Mewtwo

The Ultimate Pokemon RPG: Come Here To Battle in Tournaments. Collect Pokemon and Have All Sorts of Fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NICE TO MEET YOU :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowEyeMewTwo

ShadowEyeMewTwo

Favorite Stuff : Pokemon
Activity Points : 5

NICE TO MEET YOU :D Empty
PostSubject: NICE TO MEET YOU :D   NICE TO MEET YOU :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 pm

hi i'm new and as you can see from my profile pic i'm a Darkrai fan Very Happy my 2nd favorite is mew two Smile .... well i'm a real big fan of pokemon Smile ... i know the name of all most every pokemon even the new 1s Very Happy .... my friend owns a music site add me send me a message it's farly new so she doesn't have much Razz but if you wanna listen to music just mail me Smile .... and i will give you the site name Very Happy well nice to meet you all xD might cya soon xD... oh ya and if you have an yquestions about pokemon i can allmost answer any of them Very Happy moves , type advantages , evolutions , ledgends , thats just part of it Very Happy well hope you read this and reply Very Happy lol... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blastoise722

Favorite Stuff : Pokemon,Digimon,Dragon Ball Z,Naruto
Activity Points : 1

NICE TO MEET YOU :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU :D   NICE TO MEET YOU :D I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Hello, I'm new too:D I hope we can get along, I'm new, so, where's the fun, I swear, if this is a forum RPG!Mad Mad No more Fourm games:evil: ,anyway, I am glad to meet another person like me, you would like my Lv 63 Darkrai, it knows Dark Void, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Dark Pulse. It's on my heart Gold game.lol! I have a 7 year old brother that I gave my Soul Silver to, a 2 year old Sister,and there's 9 days from the release of Pokemon X and Y ! One good game to play online is Pokemon Vortex Battle Arena!Surprised Have fun
-Blastoise722

Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG: Legacy of Dark Mewtwo :: Introduce Yourself :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: